JTS LXXIV - Covid Election SMAP!

General distractions & off-topic posts

Moderator: Moderators

jpr
Administrator
Administrator

Re: JTS LXXIV - Covid Election SMAP!

Post by jpr »

Truly a visionary, the computing world would surely not be what it is without his contributions..!

(I feel like I'm the only person (around my age, that is) that never used a ZX or Commodore - Atari and Amstrad were much more popular (at least in France) when I was growing up :-k )
No sig due to budget cuts.
thegrommit
Ultra nForced
Ultra nForced

Post by thegrommit »

Mormon's are ... different
Water cooled clay
impar

Post by impar »

Greetings!

Weird way to start a Sunday... Learned another meaning for soaking...
W10x64 - B450 - R5 3600 - 16GB - RX 5700 - 1TB - 4TB - 24" 16:10 - 650W

This war is nothing but graphs of production intersecting...
General Groves, in Uber Invasion #11
Tabajara
Ultra nForced
Ultra nForced

Post by Tabajara »

impar wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:01 am Greetings!

Weird way to start a Sunday... Learned another meaning for soaking...
It's a very weird way to understand that God approves anal sex before marriage as well :hoghappy:
Come put your overclock into good use at the nforcersHQ [email protected] team! :sweet:
impar

Post by impar »

Greetings!

Pretty sure it is described in the Bible...

TedTS
Ultra nForced
Ultra nForced

Post by TedTS »

A farmer had 5 female pigs. Times were hard, so he decided to take them to the county fair and sell them.

At the fair, he met another farmer who owned five male pigs.

After talking a bit, they decided to mate the pigs and split everything 50/50.

The farmers lived sixty miles apart, so they agreed to drive thirty miles each and find a field in which to let the pigs mate.

The first morning, the farmer with the female pigs got up at 5 A.M., loaded the pigs into the family station wagon, (which was the only vehicle he had) and drove the thirty miles.

While the pigs were mating, he asked the other farmer, "How will I know if they are pregnant?"

The other farmer replied, "If they're lying in the grass tomorrow morning, They're pregnant. If they're in the mud, they're not."

The next morning the pigs were rolling in the mud, so he hosed them off, loaded them into the family station wagon again and proceeded to try again.

This continued each morning for more than a week and both farmers were worn out.

The next morning he was too tired to get out of bed.

He called to his wife, "Honey, please look outside and tell me whether the pigs are in the mud or in the grass."

"Neither," yelled his wife, "they're in the station wagon and one of them is honking the horn."
Ryzen 5-1600AF | B450 | 16GB DDR4-3200 | R9 380-4GB | 240GB SSD+1.5TB HDDs | 2x 32''LG | Razer Viper | KG805 | HD681 ​▐ ​​​​ i5 3470 | Z77 | 12GB DDR3-1600 | R7-360 2GB | 64GB SSD+500GB HDD | 32"Samsung | G403 | Thor 300TKL   DELL 780MT | Q8400 | 4GB DDR3 | Quadro K2000 | 750GB HDD | 24" AOC
thegrommit
Ultra nForced
Ultra nForced

Post by thegrommit »

*sigh* had to get my car towed as it wouldn't start (my guess is the starter motor died). Tow truck driver showed up and seemed pleasant enough. Hooked up my car and we started off. Then he started talking about Ivermectin :roll:

He claimed to be vaccinated, and didn't have an issue with wearing a mask, so there's at least that.
Water cooled clay
Tabajara
Ultra nForced
Ultra nForced

Post by Tabajara »

thegrommit wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:08 pm *sigh* had to get my car towed as it wouldn't start (my guess is the starter motor died). Tow truck driver showed up and seemed pleasant enough. Hooked up my car and we started off. Then he started talking about Ivermectin :roll:

He claimed to be vaccinated, and didn't have an issue with wearing a mask, so there's at least that.
Yeah, this is one of the signs of a right wing nutcase. For me it happened while on vacation a couple months ago, as I was looking for a place to have breakfast and the owner started taking about the WHO vaccine plot, unmasked. I went to the next option right away. :hoghappy:

This sometimes makes life easier, it made it easier to tell the nutcases from regular people.
Come put your overclock into good use at the nforcersHQ [email protected] team! :sweet:
impar

Post by impar »

Greetings!
Canon sued for $5 million for disabling scanner when printers run out of ink
Faxing capabilities cease to function as well

Canon, best known for manufacturing camera equipment and printers for business and home users, is being sued for not allowing customers to use the scan or fax functions in multi-function devices if the ink runs out on numerous printer models. David Leacraft filed a class action lawsuit against Canon USA, alleging the company engaged in deceptive marketing and unjust enrichment practices.

https://www.techspot.com/news/91790-can ... nters.html

Tabajara
Ultra nForced
Ultra nForced

Post by Tabajara »

I think we can already say he is the best Bond ever: