Finished the main campaign and first round of endgame missions, but have yet to venture into the Dark Zone (mixed PvE and PvP environment)
- You can finish everything playing solo, but some of the side missions are tough.
- Part of the difficulty is that the AI is really good. It will flank you, and attack from multiple angles simultaneously. Feels great when you survive such an encounter though
- Main story is barely present, and just there to provide a framework for your missions. This is the weakest part of the game.
- Lots of little environment story telling though
- Weather effects are great, complete with full day/night cycle. Visibility is drastically reduced when thunderstorms or a sand storm hits, especially at night
- Each enemy faction has a variety of classes, and the final one even includes a gun wielding robot dog clearly inspired by Boston Dynamics
Overall, I'd say this is a better game than the first.