Ah, I don't even have uplay installed anymore (I was expecting an email, but didn't get anything either), but thanks!
No worries, I figured you'd check this thread
I am excited about the expansion though. The gear revamp will make it a lot easier for people to work out whether a new piece of gear will improve their build. The introduction of "seasons" will also ensure there are plenty of things to do throughout the year.
Cool, let me know if you guys want to play together. I'm happy to answer any questions, but here are some beginner tips:
- Check the tutorials tab if you accidentally skipped over a tutorial in the heat of battle
- The biggest health and armor pools are on backpacks and chest pieces
- Hazard protection doesn't help against explosives - you need Explosive Resistance for that
- Most missions have a hidden backpack trophy you can find
- You can use / to bring up text chat if you don't want to use voice chat while playing in a group
Also, there will be a massive gear revamp coming on March 3rd to coincide with the Year 2 expansion. This won't affect you unless you've got highly optimized builds at World Tier 5.